HR Organizational Development
Human Resource Jakarta, Indonesia Full Time Nov 11th
- Support Management team to assess and design organization function and chart to achieved the organization goal
- Identification of changes or developments that the organization needs to effectively match the changes and needs of business competition
- Competency Design Based on Company Core Competency
- Analyze of Organizational Structure
- Job Analyze and Job Description
- Knowing about Key Performance Indicators
- Handling Performance Evaluation Administration
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or Psychology (Organizational & Industrial Psychology)
- At least 1 years of working experience in consultant or the related field, but Fresh Graduates welcome to apply
- Experience developing and planning organizational development programs and metrics linked to the long-term planning and strategy of the company
- Skills : good in communication, presentation skill and Microsoft Office
- Drive and encourage, willing to learn
- Excellent in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Comprehensive understanding and practices in organizational structure, competencies, work load analysis, manpower mapping, KPI, & performance appraisal.
- Human oriented, meanwhile understands organizations effectiveness & efficiencies as well.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Able to work in dynamic environment.