IT Help Desk
Human Resource Jakarta, Indonesia Full Time Nov 22nd
- Provides IT technical support to internal employees through emails, phone calls, and walkups.
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot desktops/laptops (MacOS,Windows 7/10),
- printers, software, desk phones
- Install/upgrade operating systems and application software.
- Malware and virus removal/repair (Sophos Endpoint Protection)
- Track and maintain computer assets
- Set up new hire computer equipment and VoIP Phones
- Administer Active Directory Users and Groups on a Server 2008 R2 domain
- Assist users with remote access through VPN.
- Support office needs (projector, cable)
- IT Asset Management
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Experience managing user and group permissions in Active Directory
- Experience troubleshooting common networking issues on client systems
- Knowledge of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and network hardware such as switches and routers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills
- Superior organizational skills and stress tolerance
- Self-motivated and eager to learn in a fast paced business setting
- Ability to provide after-hours/on- call support for critical services
- Ability to lift standard PC equipment and peripherals for the purpose of
- installation/moves/replacements/etc. Approximately 50 lbs
- Requires proactive problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tickets at the same time
- Experience with a major system deployment and management technology, such as
- Microsoft MDT/SCCM, Quest KACE, or others